Sunday, July 22, 2007

We almost burned the house down...

The house is set up in such a way that recording studio is in one of the spare bedrooms on the top floor. Down the hallway is a living room, dining room and kichenette. I'm happily blogging with the smell of burnt olive oil in my nostrils. It is rather odiferous. Never leave olive oil unnatended whilst simmering on a stove. Thankfully, we put out the flames before we burned the house down. ANYWAY...
This morning we worshipped with our producer's church. We led worship and it was such a great time of honoring our Awesome Creator and Precious Redeemer. He is such a Big God. It is exciting to see people worshipping with the songs I wrote in my bedroom and never thought anyone but my dad would like them. :) God is doing something massive here!
Vince just wrapped up his electric parts, and departed for the airport soon after. I, personally, was sad to see him go. Thus, with Vince's parts finished we initiated the illustrious Mr. Caleb Lane's percussion extravaganza. So, while he, Doug and Greta are in the studio, I'm blogging, taking time to tell you thanks for being there for us! I'm putting up day 2's video on www.myspace.com/benzornesband. Go check it out for snipits of Vince's genius. I'll try to put up today's stuff later tonight! And more pictures will be on the blog soon!

for His renown,
BenZ

No comments: